"P" Proper Direction
How To Move The Floss So You Don't Hurt Yourself
1. Push the floss to the back, with both fingers
2. Rub the floss up and down dramaticallly (do not "shoe-shine")
3. Never EVER force the floss straight down or straight up into the gums (toward the root tip direction). You will cut the gums.
4. Go under the little point of tissue between the teeth all the way until the floss stops.
5. Bounce up and down, in a full wiping motion as you see in the demo video.
G.P.S. for Flossing
So what do you think?
Was the information you received today helpful?
...Better than anything you've ever gotten before?
I'd love to have your feedback.